|Packages & Tours offered by The Brickhouse Inn
One of the best ways to experience all that this area has to offer is by taking advantage of a Gettysburg travel package at Brickhouse Inn.
From romance packages to historic tours of Gettysburg and Washington DC to Gettysburg ghost tours, we have something for everyone.
"The Ultimate Gettysburg Package" ($169 per couple plus lodging) - not available November through February: we suggest you do the Gettysburg Experience Package in those months.
We'll plan your two-night stay to perfection:
- A two-hour tour with a licensed Battlefield guide (we highly recommend a three-hour tour for an additional $27.50).
- 2 tickets for the Visitor Center (museum, 20 minute movie, & Cyclorama)
- 2 tickets for the Shriver House Museum
- A $50 dinner certificate & reservation for the historic Dobbin House Restaurant
- 2 hot fudge sundaes at the Sunset Ice Cream Parlor
All these for only $169/couple plus lodging!
* Optional extra: Authentic Victorian photo (in Civil War era costume): $59
"The Gettysburg Experience Package" ($139/couple plus lodging)
- A two-hour tour of the Battlefield with a licensed guide (we highly recommend a three-hour tour for an additional $27.50)
- 2 tickets for the Visitor Center (museum, movie, & Cyclorama)
- A $50 dinner certificate & reservation for the historic Dobbin House restaurant
"The Authentic Victorian Photo Package" ($120/couple plus lodging):
The best way to take home a tangible memory of your stay in Gettysburg. Visit the Victorian Photography Studio in Steinwehr Avenue (two minutes walk from the Inn), where you will be dressed in authentic period costume, and your photo will be taken using authentic techniques.The 5" x 7" photo (glass plate or tintype) can be delivered to the Inn.
- An authentic Vi ctorian photo (in Civil War p eriod costume).
- A $50 dinner certificate at the historic Dobbin House restaurant.
- 2 hot fudge sundaes at Sunset icecream parlor.
"The Sweetheart Package" ($79 per couple plus lodging)
Escape the everyday with a special touch of romance. Let the charm of a bygone era embrace you as you dine at the historic Dobbin House restaurant with a $50 gift certificate. After dinner, enjoy a bottle of chilled wine in our beautiful garden or in the comfort of your room, with a decadent array of chocolate-dipped strawberries. An optional extra is 'Rose petals on the bed' for that romantic touch ($10).
"The Anniversary Package" ($99 per couple plus lodging)
To celebrate with that special person for a romantic evening and share a chilled bottle of wine (can be upgraded to champagne) before or after dining at the historic Dobbin House restaurant (3 minutes walk from the inn) with a $50 certificate - we'll also place a bouquet of flowers in your room on arrival.
"Ghost Tour with Miss Betty": Renowned storyteller, Miss Betty, will lead you on a two-hour driving tour outside the town. Locations include haunted Sachs Bridge, and field hospitals where soldiers wounded in the Battle were treated.
You can get a $5 discount on Miss Betty's tours if you stay at The Brickhouse Inn!
You can get details from Miss Betty's website firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call her at (443) 789-9602.
"Washington DC Tour"
May through October 16 (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays) -$79/adult. Enjoy a one-day narrated motor coach tour to DC with a professional licensed guide. Experience a day of memorials, museums, & memories - our country's history and national treasures. Stops at Iwo Jima Monument, WW2 Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam, and Korean War Memorials. You'll have over three hours of free time at the National Mall, near the Smithsonian. On your return journey enjoy an evening buffet at Thurmont (near Camp David). We will provide a bag breakfast.
Let us customize a package just for you and your special someone:
- Flowers ($40 and up)
- Cheese and fruit platter ($25 and up)
- Chilled bottle of wine ($15)
- Champagne ($30 and up)
- Small birthday cake ($17)
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries ($15)
- Rose petals on the bed ($10)
Let us know if there is anything special you would like us to do for you