Packages & Tours
One of the best ways to experience all that this area has to offer is by taking advantage of a Gettysburg travel package at Brickhouse Inn.
From romance packages to historic tours of Gettysburg and Washington DC to Gettysburg ghost tours, we have something for everyone.
All the packages are additions to lodging. Please note that package prices will change in 2017 because the guide fees will increase, and also the entrance fee for the Visitor Center.
Winter Getaway Package! ($425: November through March)
Because the lodging in this package is discounted, the package must be booked directly through The Brickhouse Inn, not through a booking agency. Cannot be purchased with a discount gift card, or used on special weekends such as New Year or Valentines.
- 2 nights in a mid-size queen room with a private bathroom (rooms: Maryland, Tennessee, New York, South Carolina, Ohio and Carriage House)
- 2-hour tour of the Battlefield with a licensed guide
- 2 tickets for the Visitor Center at the Gettysburg National Military Park (museum, movie and Cyclorama)
- $50 dinner certificate for the historic Dobbin House restaurant
- a chilled bottle of wine
- a bowl of chocolate-dipped strawberries
"The History Lover's Package" ($199 per couple plus lodging; available seasonally; $219 in 2017)
- A three-hour tour with a licensed Battlefield guide
- 2 tickets for the Visitor Center (museum, 20 minute movie, & Cyclorama)
- 2 tickets for the Seminary Ridge Museum
- A $50 dinner certificate & reservation for the historic Dobbin House Restaurant
- 2 hot fudge sundaes at the Sunset Ice Cream Parlor
"The Gettysburg Experience Package" ($149/couple plus lodging; $169 in 2017)
- A two-hour tour of the Battlefield with a licensed guide (we highly recommend a three-hour tour for an additional $27.50)
- 2 tickets for the Visitor Center (museum, movie, & Cyclorama)
- A $50 dinner certificate & reservation for the historic Dobbin House restaurant
- 2 hot fudge sundaes at the Sunset Ice Cream Parlor
"The Authentic Victorian Photo Package" ($120/couple plus lodging, available seasonally):
The best way to take home a tangible memory of your stay in Gettysburg. Visit the Victorian Photography Studio in Steinwehr Avenue (two minutes walk from the Inn), where you will be dressed in authentic period costume, and your photo will be taken using authentic techniques. The fascinating historic process will be shown to you.
The 5" x 7" photo (glass plate or tintype) can be delivered to the Inn.
Here is the photo taken in the studio of Tessa and Brian (who could not resist the Confederate general's uniform!)
- An authentic Victorian photo (in Civil War p eriod costume).
- A $50 dinner certificate at the historic Dobbin House restaurant.
- 2 hot fudge sundaes at Sunset icecream parlor.
"The Romance Package" ($89 per couple plus lodging)
Escape the everyday for an evening of romance. Let the charm of a bygone era embrace you as you dine at the historic Dobbin House restaurant with a $50 gift certificate. After dinner, enjoy a bottle of chilled wine (for an extra $30 can be upgraded to champagne) in our beautiful garden or in the comfort of your room, with a decadent array of chocolate-dipped strawberries and rose petals on the bed for that romantic touch.
"The Anniversary Package" ($110 per couple plus lodging)
To celebrate with that special person for a romantic evening and share a chilled bottle of wine (fo an extra $30 can be upgraded to champagne) before or after dining at the historic Dobbin House restaurant (3 minutes walk from the inn) with a $50 certificate - we'll also place a bouquet of flowers in your room on arrival.
"Ghost Tour with Miss Betty": Renowned storyteller, Miss Betty, will lead you on a two-hour driving tour outside the town. Locations include haunted Sachs Bridge, and field hospitals where soldiers wounded in the Battle were treated.
You can get a $5 discount on Miss Betty's tours if you stay at The Brickhouse Inn!
You can get details from Miss Betty's website email@example.com, or you can call her at (443) 789-9602.
"Washington DC Tour" (available seasonally)
May through October 16 (Tuesdays & Thursdays) -$85/adult. Enjoy a one-day narrated motor coach tour to DC with a professional licensed guide. Experience a day of memorials, museums, & memories - our country's history and national treasures. Stops at Iwo Jima Monument, WW2 Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam, and Korean War Memorials. You'll have over three hours of free time at the National Mall, near the Smithsonian. On your return journey enjoy an evening buffet at Thurmont (near Camp David). We will provide a bag breakfast.
"Birthday Package" ($82 plus lodging)
A delicious birthday cake, a chilled bottle of wine (for an extra $30 can be upgraded to champagne) and a $50 dinner certificate and reservation for the historic Dobbin House Restaurant
"Taste of Gettysburg" Package: ($65)
- A bottle of local wine
- A home-made shoofly pie on a glass plate
- Two signature Brickhouse Inn mugs
Let us customize a package just for you and your special someone:
- Flowers ($45 and up)
- Cheese and fruit platter ($30)
- Chilled bottle of wine ($15)
- Champagne ($45 and up)
- Small birthday cake ($18)
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries ($15)
- Rose petals on the bed ($10)
- Gift Certificate for Dobbin House Restaurant ($50)
Let us know if there is anything special you would like us to do for you